Do you need direction and support with your music career? Our 8-week strategic career coaching programme can help you promote yourself, build your personal network, and ensure you make a profit. Plus, online promotion, press and PR, personal branding and much more.
As a musician, you are a business owner. A director. A CEO. Of… you!
I understand how personal music-making is, and how it is more than a career, it is a calling. So, we find it really hard as musicians to see our careers as the businesses they are.
THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS THAT STOP US MAKING THE BEST WE CAN OF OUR MUSICAL CAREERS. I HEAR, TIME AND TIME AGAIN…
“There’s no money in music”
“I hate promoting myself”
“I don’t know where to start”
“Everyone else seems more well-connected than me”
As a musicians’ agent and classical music promoter and project manager, I can tell you that these are mindset blocks and are not rooted in truth. There are solutions that can help your career soar. Yes, even now.
MY 8-WEEK STRATEGIC CAREER COACHING PROGRAMME STARTS ON 19 OCTOBER 2020 AND INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1 – 4 x 1 hour coaching sessions with me (fortnightly for 8 weeks) – value: £400
2 – Support on demand via Voxer (a chat app for business) – value: £400
3 – A strategic business plan for your music career – value: £347
4 – My specialist ‘Business Suite’ for musicians – value: £1,500. This includes advice and resources on:
– How to ensure you make a profit
– How to promote yourself (as seen in my online course ‘Become Your Own Agent’)
– Building, maintaining and getting the best from your personal network
– Fundraising strategically
– Online promotion and content strategy, including social media
– Personal branding, and finding your place in the busy marketplace
– Press and PR
– The nuts and bolts – managing your accounts, invoicing and contracts
– Mindset – money mindset, imposter syndrome, and those other tricky messages we get sent that we have to overcome