The Polyphony Arts membership group is perfect for you if you are happy managing your own career, but want the backing and support of an agency available to you for those tricky moments, and all the benefits of a professional network of like-minded colleagues..
What is included in the membership
- Listing on Polyphony Arts website
- Social media support via Polyphony Arts channels
- Opportunity to book one 30 minute catch-up call/strategy discussion with Polyphony Arts per month
- Access to advice and support via the Polyphony Arts Membership Facebook group
Things we can advise on
- Negotiating fees
- Contract advice
- Chasing late payments
- Matters to do with performing abroad
- Marketing content
- Social media
- Getting bookings
- Building and making the most of your network
Become a Polyphony Arts Member
Membership is on a monthly subscription basis. Catch-up calls can be booked in each month but do not roll over to the next month if not used.
Membership is £97 each month. You can cancel your subscription at any time. Join today – we can’t wait to welcome you to our supportive community.
Terms and conditions
Subscription payments are made via the website at the point of signing up and by automated monthly payment thereafter. You can cancel at any time, and your subscription will run until the end of the last month period you have paid for. No refunds will be given.