At Polyphony Arts we are dedicated to the true integration of new music into the repertoire, and so working with composers is at the core of what we do.
Managing the careers of composers is a complex mixture of:
- Seeking and securing new commissions
- Seeking and maintaining collaborations with artists, publishers, promoters and record labels to ensure new music has a full life, from first performance
- Marketing composers’ works, projects, CD releases, performances and more
- Dealing with contracts, royalties and performance rights
- Championing new music and its place in the repertoire
- Challenging audience perceptions of new music
We are proud to represent five outstanding composers at Polyphony Arts:
You can read more about our composers on the above pages. If you would like to make a booking, or would like more information, please do get in touch.