Polyphony is about separate parts blending together and making something bigger and more harmonious. We love the polyphony analogy because musicians today experience complex, multi-faceted professional lives which need to combine with personal lives and family. Creating harmony from the various strands of life is something we all aspire to.
We help musicians deliver, develop and market their projects and programmes, giving them the practical support they need to allow them to focus on their artistic work. This gives our artists the space for what interest them most, and allows them to see their work come to fruition in the best possible way.
What we can do for you
- General promotion of your projects and programmes to a wide range of venues, festivals and other promoters across the globe
- Bespoke press, PR and media projects, e.g. for CD launches
- Social media management
- Project work, including strategy and logistics
- Promotion of new works, including securing recording and performance opportunities (particularly for composers)
- Fundraising and bid-writing
Why Work With Us?
We live and work by our values; I started the company in order to allow myself to pursue the work I find the most rewarding, in a way that gives me the best possible work/life balance with my young family. Our team is fully flexible, allowing the members of the team to have this work as part of their lives in the way that works best for them. As a talented team of musicians with multi-strand careers, we are experiencing the life and work challenges that our artists do, and this allows us to provide outstanding support.
Please contact us for a copy of our latest Artist Management brochure, for more information about the ways we work with artists, our approach, and our fee structure.
Director: Katie Manasse (firstname.lastname@example.org)